Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

currently happening

So I've been super busy this summer and my posts have slowed down but I will do my best to keep them going.

So currently Ethan is getting baptized this weekend so I'm preparing for that. I am so happy this is finally going to happened. I would have done it sooner but his godfather to be lives across the country. It's been a little difficult to find shoes for him I must say. It's been a very hot summer so I found a nice cotton white romper for him to wear which is great because he will be comfy in that. So for shoes he will just be wearing a pair of white fisherman sandals which I'm happy with especially in this weather. The only other option for him was those high top white dress shoes and that just wouldn't work.



Also happening in my life at the moment is me finding out that my mom has type 2 diabetes. This has me so worried about her. My parents mean the world to me so I just want both of them to be healthy. Now my mother is skinny so I never thought of her getting this disease. But apparently you do not have to be overweight to get the disease. She had to make a few changes but she is doing much better now. 

I'm also preparing for a wedding that I am in which will be in about a month. So I'm getting the dress altered today and making appointments for hair, make up and nails. And as soon as I make arrangements for someone to watch Ethan everything will be all set. Being in a wedding these days requires quite a bit of work so to finally have the wedding is a great celebration of all the hard work that everyone put in. That's of course in addition to the real reason we will all be there which is because these two people fell in love and decided to spend the rest of their moments together. 

So I will be updating you all soon all on everything with pictures of course. Have a wonderful weekend.












No comments:

Post a Comment