Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

4th of July

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. We had a great 4th and a pretty good weekend. We had a picnic at a lake with some friends and family. That was fun but let me tell you 19 months is a hard age. He's just into everything and has absolutely no fear. I ended up just chasing him the whole day. So although these family outings are nice they just make me more tired. The lakes and parks are obviously not baby proofed and he would never stay in a stroller or anything for long.

The weekend was nice because we went to another lake but it was just the three of us and it was nice to have alone family time. Sometimes I feel like I don't get to have these special experiences with Ethan when there are other family members around because they always take him off my hands for a while. The bad thing about that is that I'm always just taking care of him and I don't always get to do the fun stuff alone with him like playing in the sand, bringing swimming but I guess it is nice to have some mommy relaxing time.

We also went to a local town pool which was nice cause he got to play with other kids and we got to spend some time with family and friends again. Also it's been hot and humid so we needed some pool time for sure. We are definitely going to do some swim lessons with Ethan but we are waiting for fall because we are busy just about every weekend this summer.

We also spent some time in our mini pool that we have on our deck. This was definitely a good buy since he loves playing in the water.








No comments:

Post a Comment