Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

19 months!

My little one is 19 months today! Time has flown by and he is now this little person running around and exploring. He means the world to me and I'm so thankful that I get to spend all my days with him.

We are currently on vacation so Ethan has gotten to really experience some new things. He's been to the beach before but this year he can really enjoy it. He had a great time with his grandparents at the beach last weekend. He's also seen chickens, goats, cows and he is really loving the chickens. He keeps asking to see them so I will have take him again of course. Maybe I'll take a video for him.

At 19 months Ethan's new words are:

Chicken
Wow
Water in Spanish - agua
Eyes
All done
He also knows the letter e

His favorite foods are:
Pancakes
Fruit
Graham cracker bunny snacks
Still loves sweet potatoes

Favorite things to do:
Read - I constantly catch him in a room on the floor reading a book
Wants me to read dr. Seuss abc all the time. At least 4 times a day
Loves Mickey Mouse playhouse
Loves his climb and slide toy
Loves to help me vacuum

Happy 19 months Ethan!

Ethan with his grandpa




4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet photo! Those first two years of a child's life are pretty remarkable; so many big changes in such a short time. Pancakes, fruit, goats and chickens, Dr. Seuss, new words, and helping Mommy vacuum...Ethan's a well-rounded boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that he enjoys books on his own. :) You're raising a wonderful lil man!!
    great pic!!

    ReplyDelete