Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Back from vacation

So I've been back for a couple of days and I still feel sad that I had to come back. I had a wonderful time in San Juan, PR with my whole family and it meant the world to me that I got to spend some time with my parents.We all met there and spent two weeks in the warm sun. But the end of the trip is when it got a little hard for me. I am very close with my parents and because they no longer live near me it kills me every single time I have to say goodbye. It literally takes me a few days to get in a normal mood again.

Besides the part where I had to say goodbye to my parents and family we all had a great time. We went to some beautiful beaches, we ate a lot of great food and got some much needed relaxation. My parents and family spent a lot of time with Ethan and my nephew which gave my sister and I a bit of a break. It really is a beautiful place with the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen and I've been to quite a few. If you are ever in the area visit Flamenco Beach in Culebra, PR. I hate car rides and boat rides but it was worth it. I went once before in October and it was great because the weather was perfect and there were no people so we basically had that gorgeous beach to ourselves. I just had to go back and I'm glad I did.

It was a fabulous trip and I'm so happy I was able to go.




1 comment: