Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

happy friday

So glad that today is Friday. I'm actually even more glad that this is the last weekend I have with some kind of commitment until late summer. As I have mentioned before I am a bridesmaid in my friends wedding this summer. This weekend is the bridal shower which I am very excited about. I think it's going to be beautiful and it will be nice to spend some time with my lady friends. I still cannot believe she is getting married but I am so happy for her.

Also, this weekend I have to shop for vacation stuff since I will be traveling next weekend with my little guy. I'm excited for my vacation and I'm also excited for the summer. Last year, I was working so this summer I really get to spend my time with Ethan. And since my weekends will be free I will actually have some time for my organization and decorating projects I have going on around the house. I will also have some more time to spend on this blog. I've been making some changes here and there to make better. I've even thought about changing the name but we'll see.

So I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will be super busy but hopefully will have some time for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment