Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

my night out

So it's Wednesday and I'm just now feeling better from my night out on Saturday. Yes I did say Saturday. I am a bridesmaid for my friend who will be getting this summer and we had bachelorette here near our town for her. She is having one in Vegas so the girls figured we should do one here for everyone who can't go to Vegas like me.
So let me start off by saying that I am the only one of my friends who has a child so they are very much still in the party mode. I let that go a long time ago because I was over it since I did it for a while and because I've always been the type of person who just likes to stay home. I'm just tired thinking about the fact that they've been doing it for probably about 10 years! And I'm not saying it's a bad thing I think its great and what you should do in your twenties especially if you don't have kids. So anyway they have quite a bit of experience and they went all out.
We started the night at one of their houses drinking beer and lots of shots which I did not take. I haven't gone out for a night of drinking in over two years so I figured I would stick to beer. We then went on a limo to the city and I think that part was louder than the actual places we went to. We ended up going to a couple of small clubs and I had a good time. It was just nice to have a night out where I could let loose and get dressed up. I am very glad I went and I'm glad the bride had a good time.
All in all I had a great time with all the girls and I'm glad I had my night out. But since we didn't get home until 3am and I had to wake up with my child I've definitely been hurting for the last few days. That's the thing about getting older it just takes a lot longer to recover. Now I'm back to being mom again and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment