Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013




I've decided that my kitchen and dining room need a bit of color. The walls are beige which I am keeping but I would like to add some pops of color. I had some green mixed in but I hate green so I'm not sure why I even did that. I would like to add some teal/turquoise which I absolutely love. I got inspired by this candleholder that was in my living room. In a perfect world my kitchen and dining room would be painted gray with some teal accents. But gray does not match my tile and backsplash so maybe ill just paint the dining room one day.

So far I have a few things that are teal but I still have a ways to go. I just have some placemats which I usually just use for the middle of the dining room table, the buffet table and small table I have in the kitchen. I also have some lovely new kitchen towels thanks to target, the candle holder that was in my living room and a lovely new memo board from home goods. With a toddler and a 7 month old nephew I take care of I just have no time for these projects. So I'm constantly starting things or just wanting to do things and I just can't do. If you've read my last post you know that soon enough I will have some extra time on my hands. I am super thankful for it because I really do want to make my home look nice and I want that extra family time. so I will finishe my projects I just need a bit more inspiration so maybe I will take a look at pinterest for some teal decor.

Take a look below at what I have so far and check back later for an update.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment