Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My pets

Just wanted to share a little something about my pets. I have a cat and a dog and I adore them both. Since Ethan's arrival it has been a lot of work trying to balance everything out but it's all worth it. They both have their issues but at the end of the day their like my kids. My goal at the moment is to just try and spend a little more time with them. Things have been a little hectic around here so they haven't gotten much attention but I will try harder.


This is my gorgeous cat that I've had since high school. She's at least 12 years old and doesn't even act like it.


This is my little dog who I've had since I was 20. Both of my pets are very healthy and act as if they were much younger. I've been feeding them very healthy food and treats for years and I believe that has a lot to do with it. Check below for some of their favorites.

My cat loves Wellness treats and Cat man doo bonito flakes. Her favorite foods are Innova Evo, Wellness, and Solid Gold.
My dog loves Real Meat Treats which are a little expensive but dogs and cats love them. His favorite foods are Wellness, Merricks Cowboy Cookout, and Back to Basics.



No comments:

Post a Comment