Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

project organize

So if you've read my previous post about organizing you know that I have quite a list of projects that need to get done. So I went shopping and got some labels, storage bins and some Martha Stewart hanging folders which are great. They are part of her office collection at Staples. They stick to different surfaces and you can remove them and use them again.

I started with an idea to put a shelf above my washer and dryer. I haven't done it yet but I got some storage bins and just temporarily put them on top of the dryer. I reorganized the closet next to the washer and dryer and no longer have a laundry basket in there. I just figured I needed something for Ethan's socks or any dirty laundry that gets left downstairs because it doesn't make sense to have to bring it upstairs. I also got one for dirty kitchen towels, placemats, etc.

For the hanging folders I just put them inside of a cabinet and used one for coupons and one for menus. The picture below is awful but you get the idea.

I'm glad I've started some things here and there. It will take time but it will get done little by little. I will keep you all posted.

Cute labels!

Chalkboard labels

Menus

Coupons

Temporary. I want the shelf to go right above washer and dryer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment