Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Overwhelmed

Lately we have had so much going on and I'm feeling like we need a break to relax.It's just hard to take one because there's just always something to do. My weekends are full because during the week I can't do much since I'm taking care of Ethan and my nephew. Recently we've had a birthday party, Easter and some meetings with friends because I'm going to be a bridesmaid. And when we're not doing anything my inlaws decide to come over which is fine once in a while but they expect to come every week or every other week. I'm not sure I know how to handle that situation without being rude. Any suggestions?

So because of all that is going on my house is just not where I want it to be. I have so many organizing projects that need to get done but no time. I'm hoping to take some time out this weekend to go and buy some storage bins so that I can start. I also hopefully just have one more bridesmaid meeting so that us bridesmaids can figure out a gift for the bridal shower. Then I will just have the bridal shower, rehearsal and wedding this summer. I didn't realize that being a bridesmaid would take up so much of my time.

 So with shopping, bridesmaid stuff, an oil change and taking the dog to the groomer there goes my weekend. Even though life is hectic and I do at times feel overwhelmed believe me I do take the time to remember how blessed I am. I hope that all moms and dads out there can take some time to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment