Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Today we are celebrating Easter and even though Ethan doesn't have a clue about it I'm still so very excited to celebrate with him and the family. We will be going to a family brunch at a nice restaurant which is a tradition that we started last year. I guess it's nice that none of have to worry about cooking and cleaning up so I'm happy about this tradition.

I started working on some baskets for Ethan and my nephew a while back and I'm excited for Ethan to get his as soon as breakfast is over. My nephew is 6 months old so I think I'm excited for his mommy to see the basket.

 Here is a look at the baskets I made for the boys.

In Ethan's basket he got some clothes, stickers, books, wooden puzzle, eggs filled with Annie's bunny snacks and a Melissa and Doug toy that did not fit in the basket.


My nephew got a couple outfits, three books including one on my favorites The night you were born, and some baby food. I didn't have time to get a bow but I'm sure he won't mind.
So sorry for the quality of the pics. All pictures taken on my iPad are horrible but I always have it with me so it works best for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment