Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baked Potato Bar

Just a quick post about one of our favorite go to meals especially during the week. So when I worked full time, my office had a very large cafeteria and they had baked potato bar day. So now we do this at home. Ethan usually has his own version with sweet potatoes and some veggies. Sweet potatoes are his absolute favorite.
  • I usually put a little olive oil and pepper on my potatoes before I wrap them in foil and put them in the oven. 
  • Once they are done just cut them in half and pick out what you like.
  • Some of our favorite foods to put out for the potato bar are: shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, butter, broccoli, scallions and leftover chili.
  • This is an easy meal that you could easily eat on its own or you could pair it up with a piece of chicken breast which is what we usually do.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment