Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

library day!

Yesterday was library day for Ethan and I. Once a week we go to the library for stories and music time for toddlers. I really enjoy spending time with him and I absolutely love my darling nephew but it's nice to get out of the house. It's also nice to have that alone time just me and him.

We usually do some shopping after and then go home for a nap. Since the weather is starting to get warmer we will probably spend a lot of time at the park. I also have friend who stays home with her two little ones so maybe we'll get together more often. It's something about the nice weather that just gives me more energy. I also want to make sure that Ethan gets some time out of the house so I will be looking for some outdoor activities for us to do this spring and summer. 

On our shopping trip I started to get stuff for Ethan's Easter basket. I have the same basket from last year so I just started buying stuff to fill it up. I just got some books, stickers, a couple of outfits for spring and a Melissa and Doug toy that probably won't fit in the basket. I'm also going to fill up some Easter eggs with some healthy treats for him. I'm not finished with it but below is a picture of what I have so far. I will be sure to post the finished product. 








No comments:

Post a Comment