Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ethan's 1st Birthday party

Since Ethan is just about 17 months it got me thinking about his first birthday. Now I just want to say that I am not super crafty but I would love to be and I am learning. I looked around online for quite a while to search for Ethan's birthday stuff. Once I decided on a theme I searched on Pinterest, etsy and    Yahoo images for inspiration. I noticed two things, people really go all out for 1st birthdays and there are some super crafty moms out there. After becoming stressed I just decided that whatever I did Ethan and the family would love it. This day was going to be about celebrating my special little man.

Here are some pics of the big day. I think it turned out perfect. We ordered some of the decorations online and I made a couple of things. We added some balloons and the cakes and it all came together. It was a perfect day and Ethan had a wonderful time. Hope you like.










No comments:

Post a Comment