Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Project organize

In the past few days I have been organizing like crazy. I have a few organizing projects started and I have a list of quite a few more projects that must get done. First, I went to target and the dollar store for baskets and little containers. I have to say the dollar store is an amazing place. I bought the cutest little containers and baskets that will help me get started with my projects. I also bought some labels because I want to label everything. I know this will all take me a while but I will feel so much better once all projects are complete.

Here is what I would like to do.
  1. Organize my storage closet. 
  2. Find a storage solution for my kitchen. I don't have a lot of cabinet space or a large pantry so I need something to store all my kitchen stuff.
  3. Organize my mail area. 
  4. Clean up my linen closet.
  5. Organize Ethan's closet.
  6. Clean up my garage and shed.
  7. Store all gift wrapping stuff in one area. 
  8. Organize all bathroom drawers.
  9. Organize downstairs office area.
  10. Donate clothes I no longer want.     
So I basically want to do my entire house but I will do it all a little at a time. I just want everything to look clean and neat. Be sure to check back for some before and after pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment