Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Crock pot dinner

It's crock pot day at our house. I found the easiest chicken recipe online and we make it all the time, especially when we're having busy days. Here is my pulled chicken in a crock pot recipe.


  • For my husband and I we usually do 3 to 4 chicken breasts. But this will feed another adult and you will definitely have leftovers. I usually hate leftovers but this chicken the next day is fine. 
  • I put the chicken in right from the freezer into the crock pot with about 1/2 a bottle of BBQ sauce. 
  • Around 11am I turn it on and put it on low and that's it. Does not get easier than this.
  • After a few hours I take two forks and pull the chicken apart. We usually eat around 5 and by that time chicken is ready and yummy with all that BBQ sauce.
  • I like mine on a toasted roll with cheese and onions. But we've done it with everything from pasta to mashed potatoes and it's all good. 
Have any favorite crock pot recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment