Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My favorites

I will be on occasion be writing about my favorite things. From favorite products to my favorite mommy moments. Today I would like to share with you my absolute favorite products to have in my home.

 I have been using Honest products since May 2012 and I absolutely love them. There are also a few other natural products that I can't live without. We try and have all natural products around the house. The Honest company has everything from sunblock to floor cleaner which is great for one stop online shopping.

I just want to add that I am not being paid to say any of this and have not been given any free products. These are truly the products I use in my home.

As I mentioned I currently use natural products throughout my household. I still have not switched out my shampoos, conditioners, and beauty products. My goal is to have all chemical free products.

Here is a list of the Honest products that I have used and love.

  • Diapers - They work great and they have really cute designs. For disposable using moms these are a great option and best if all, NO CHEMICALS!
  • Healing Balm - Love!
  • Face and Body Lotion - This lotion is great but the only thing is I would love it if it came in a larger bottle and maybe a pump bottle.
  • Bubble Bath - This is one of my favorites. I use this for Ethan and I absolutely love it. It smells wonderful. If this came in a larger bottle I would definitely get it.
  • Hand Soap - I love the smell of this one too. Actually all of their products I've tried smell wonderful.
  • Multi Surface Cleaner - This one is my husbands favorite. A definite must try.
  • Laundry Detergent - I use this for Ethan's clothes. This is the only product of theirs that I've used that doesn't have a yummy smell. It really doesn't have any smell but again it has no chemicals.
  • Sunscreen - with all the stuff you read about sunscreen causing cancer I'm really glad I came across this one. I honestly researched forever because I didn't want to use crap sunscreen on my baby but I just got tired. So when I came across this sunscreen I was so happy. We all used this all last summer and during our vaca this past January.
All these Honest products listed above are great and they have added quite a few more products that I'm excited to try.


Here are a few more products that I cannot live without.

  • For Ethan we use the Honest Healing Balm but we also love Boudreaux's All Natural Butt Paste.
  • We are also fans of the California Baby products.
  • For cleaning I absolutely love Method Wood for Good Squirt + Mop almond wood floor cleaner. This smells amazing I swear.
  • For our stainless steel appliances we use Method Steel for Real natural stainless steel cleaner. Also love and will not allow my husband to buy anything else.
I know some of these products might be a bit more expensive but please remember they are better for you and your family. 

What are your favorite natural products?

No comments:

Post a Comment