Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Our weekend so far

Today we had a morning at home which was nice because we all had breakfast together. Usually on weekends we're up early and out the door because there is lots to do. So I thought we could spend the morning at home and then take Ethan to the indoor playground in the afternoon. He's still a bit young and can't play with everything but I like getting him out of the house.

So when we got there we actually had to wait because it was so busy. I thought that most people would go early and the last couple of hours would not be as busy. But of course I was wrong. Once we made it into the play area, Ethan had fun playing on a little slide and some play houses that they have set up for the little ones. All in all it was a good trip, but I was a little annoyed when I saw quite a few people with shoes on. Shoes are not allowed in the play area which is nice because there are kids crawling all over the place. It just makes me mad when people don't follow the rules, especially when my son is crawling on the floor. I know I may sound annoying right now, but I believe they have that rule in place for a reason. I'm just not sure why they didn't enforce it today. At the end of the day Ethan had a good time and that makes me happy.

The weekend continues tomorrow with a baby shower for me and Ethan will be going to my sisters house. My husband won't be in town so my sister will be watching Ethan for the first since she's had her baby. I'm a little nervous about her being with a 5 month and Ethan because she hasn't done yet. Also, her house is not baby proofed so I have to make sure that she keeps an eye on him at all times. Honestly I'm very nervous about this but I have to trust that everything will be fine. I will have an update on how that goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment